Sunday, July 3, 2011

Step 1

So we received our medications in the mail this week and holy moly there is a lot. I have 4 different injectable medications, and 10 different oral medications that I will be taking over the next several weeks to months. Micah has 1 medication to take. I don't think that is very fair but he doesn't think its so bad. :)

Tonight we start our main injectable, called Bravelle. It is given in my stomach to help stimulate my ovaries to help produce as many follicles (eggs) as possible. I say we because Micah will be administering these injections. He really gets a kick out of this whole process. I am feeling a little nervous but I think it's because I forgot what it feels like to get a shot. I'm sure I will be feeling less nervous and more hormonal as the week moves on. Poor Micah. I am also taking baby aspirin, prenatal vitamins, and folic acid daily. The rest of the medications I will start as directed by my doctor. Below are two pictures. The first one is the medications that I will be taking and the last one is the medications that Micah has to take (FYI, there are only three pills in the box).


Apprehensive Colleen








1 comment:

Heath Family said...

That's not fair! Praying for you and Micah too. (just a little.:) Love you both.